1 lb. box of bow tie pasta
1/4 cup margarine or butter
1 Tbsp of minced garlic
2 lbs. of medium shrimp (raw, shelled, and deveined)
2 six-ounce jars of sliced mushrooms (undrained)
1 bag of frozen green beans (enough for 4-6 servings)
1 cup chicken broth
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Cook pasta as directed on box.
2. Melt butter in a large skillet and add garlic. Saute for one minute over medium heat.
3. Cook shrimp on medium high heat for three minutes or until fully cooked.
4. Add mushrooms, green beans and chicken broth and cook for an additional five minutes, stirring regularly.
5. Drain pasta and place in large pasta dish. Toss with cheese to melt. Then add in shrimp, veggies, and sauce and toss.
This dish is best when served fresh, so if you choose to make it while entertaining, be prepared to have your guests visiting with you in the kitchen. It serves eight, and it reheats well for leftovers, which we have for our family of six, but I'm guessing in a couple years, we won't.
I'll be sharing this post at some of these parties here or here.