Recent Posts

Recent Posts...

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Surprise!

Yes, you are still at the right place. Instead of going to sleep like a sane mom would, I have been playing with my blog's design. While I thought my original template was cute, I was getting tired of it already. I loved the streamlined look of many of the blogs I've been visiting lately, so I decided to follow suit. I'm still getting used to it even though I didn't touch my heading. I hope you'll let me know what you think. I'm open to feedback and am willing to tweak it if I can figure it out. I'm certainly no expert in html. Well, that's it for tonight. We have two football games and a play date to focus on in about seven hours, so I better get some sleep. Good night all! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I'm a new follower from the Wednesday Blog Hop! I'd love a follow back at www.sugarplumsandlollipops.blogspot.com and Pinterest! I follow back all of my Pinterest followers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the invite! I'll visit your blog tonight.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Please know I read each one.

Blogging tips