Recent Posts

Recent Posts...

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Co-Hosting Follow Me Wednesday Blog Hop

Hello lovely readers! Instead of a new recipe, tutorial, or parenting post today, I'm so excited to be co-hosting this fabulous blog hop this week. If you aren't familiar with a blog hop, it's where you check out the host's and co-hosts' blogs along with as many other blogs as you are interested. Follow them in some fashion and then add your blog to the list! Of course, Trisha explains the rules in detail below, so I'll just leave you alone to read her post! Have fun!

And for those of you visiting my blog for the first time thanks to this lovely blog hop, welcome! I hope you'll check out some of my popular posts at the bottom of the page and come back later this week. I will be sharing some tutorials about super easy fall gardening on Thursday and an adorable tutorial for Halloween on Friday. Then on Monday, I'll be back to sharing recipes with a super delicious yet crazy easy slow-cooker pulled-pork recipe.  


 










Welcome to Follow Me Wednesday Blog Hop!
3 Four and Under
is proud to bring you {Follow Me Wednesday}

Please welcome this weeks co-hosts!
 The Domesticated Princess    Let Them Eat Cake
All My Love for All My Days

Thank you for linking up each week, we really appreciate it!  
This is a wonderful way to meet new people and follow some awesome blogs!
Please remember to tell your friends! 
The more the merrier!

Here is what you do!
1. Please add your blog address to the blog hop list.
2. Please follow the host and co-host blogs!
3. We would love you to tweet about the blog hop.

4.  Please place the Follow Me Wednesday button somewhere on your blog
5.  If you are new to this hop, Welcome, and please leave us a comment and we will be sure to follow you back!  And make sure to visit this weeks co-hosts and show them some love.
 6. Then, visit the other blogs on the list. 
Follow them and I'm sure they will follow you back!
Please leave them a comment telling them you are visiting them from {Follow Me Wednesday}!
We all love comments!

Please link up family appropriate blogs only, any blogs that are not family appropriate will be deleted



3FourAndUnder

 






 

14 comments:

  1. Hi there thanks for hosting this Wednesday blog hops.. I am new follower.. cheers ! and lets all enjoy this! cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I'm your newest follower and hope you will follow me back.
    Be blessed,
    Julie
    http://heymommychocolatemilk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!!
    Stopping by from the "Follow Me Wednesday" linkup today :)
    New follower!
    xoxo
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found your blog through this blog hop. Congrats for co-hosting this week's.
    Hope you get a chance too to drop by and visit my blog. Have a nice day xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for co-hosting. I'm excited to follow along. Check out my blog if you get a chance!

    Sarah @ Our Family of Three
    woodsfamilyofthree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, i'm your new follower from the blog hop today. I'm going to link up today as well. My first wednesday blog hop!
    Holli
    www.hollishootsandhollers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also mentioned your blog on my post today about the blog hop.

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I've been enjoying visiting everyone's blogs.

      Delete
  7. Congratulations on Co-hosting Follow Me Wednesday! I came over to follow you. : ) http://onecreativeprocrastinatinggal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my first time linking up to Follow Me Wednesdays in a very long time. Thanks for co-hosting. I am now following.
    Cathy Kennedy's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stopping by to follow you from the hop! Feel free to follow back!
    14sixty.blogspot.com

    ~Me

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for co-hosting! I am your newest follower! http://onceamissnowaqueen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. New follower from the wedensday hop! Following on GFC and bloglovin :)

    http://letstalkaboutme-sara.blogspot.com/2012/09/engagement-party.html

    ReplyDelete
Blogging tips